Sunday 20 March 2016

I will follow you

I think about you all the time, from the moment I wake up until I sleep you plague my mind. I'll find you walking into my thoughts intruding on ideas and problem solving to just look at me with those brown eyes and send a hot flush racing towards my heart. When we're apart I count the passing time like precious rain drops that don't reach the desert sand.

You are the vessel that holds my happiness.
I don't think many people around us understand this. They don't know what it is to be You and I. Me and You. Together.
I don't understand it either, I just know that you're my favourite person, I can't look at you without thinking this, and I've never had such a good time as when we're together. All the things we do, all the experiences that are binding me tighter and tighter to you. I've never been so happy or had so much fun.

I was thinking about this the other day. Turning it over in my mind as I sat on the bus.

I would follow you anywhere, leave everything else behind.
There's nothing and no one that could hold me back.

If it's into a black hole in the depth of space, or just half way across this world.
If it's only you, stood with nothing but the clothes you are wearing, I would follow you.

You know this already...don't you? And despite this, you still ask me where I want to go?







No comments:

Post a Comment