Friday 9 January 2015

The Suits.

The moment you don't want to think about something too much, it becomes all you can think about.
The ghost of broken promises, the memory of hope, long gone and lost down a drain on a rainy day when I had no umbrella. The Suits seem to find too much enjoyment in picking up your puppet strings and dictating the steps you dance, until your feet bleed and then they drop you, heavy as a burden, as insignificant as a gust of wind.

I don't believe you. I set no expectations of anyone but myself because I know I'm the only one who won't disappointment me. I wont take anything from myself that I can't give back. I am the only true friend, the only honest answer, and I will trust my judgement. I have my best interests at heart.
You, may feel a sense of ownership towards people like me, but one day You will be easily replaced. While I am one of a kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment