Friday 2 January 2015

Reading and writing

Jones bought me a kindle for Christmas :-) I'm finally a modernised reader. Which means I've had the opportunity to read for pleasure conveniently. I'm a fast reader, an avid reader however I started four books and only deemed one tolerably worthy enough to finish since Christmas morning. The lesson I am quickly learning is that my own writing, my own imagination and storylines are remarkably better than most of the crude already published out there. I am beginning to think everything worth reading in my favourite genre of fantasy I have already read. I am beginning to truly believe in myself and my writing as having true potential to be great. I know I sound like I'm rooting my own horn but I'm fully convinced that I have something special here, something real. I won't ever give up on this. I know I can succeed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment