Tuesday 30 September 2014

Credit

I've been reading the cards much more lately, they told me about the opportunity, they also said a date when something would happen, Tuesday, in October, which I'm waiting for. They also told me the other night that I may well be in for a disappointment before a triumph, a very confusing read.

I really don't know what to expect right now, my funny-feelings are all over the place, I suppose you can't lose what you never had so there's no point getting too worked up about it. What will be will be won't it?
I am in the mean time updating my credentials and putting together a portfolio, I don't think I've gained new skills, more I've realised I already had skills I simply hadn't used before. I am not an idiot, I am not so weak. I believe I am capable of more than I was at first considering taking on. Chrissie's right...I should give myself more credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment