Monday 7 July 2014

Weeks break from my book

I took a week's break from writing my book. Needed a breather to think over some of the finer details of the plot and finalise how I want my characters personalities to be viewed. I've had a lovely weekend full of fun stuff, so cram packed that you don't have the time to just lay around and drink a cup of tea like the norm but now I'm back into a writing frame of mind. I have two months left until the deadline I set myself so I have to crack on. Hammer out a few chapters every day at least. I feel very positive about this book, even if not a single person picks it up and enjoys this one, having it out there will mean I'm onto the next. The more I can get finished the better off I will feel. I've been waiting to finish these stories for years.

No comments:

Post a Comment