Sunday 20 July 2014

Two un-bought seats.

There are so many people I would be happy to share this supposed special day with and yet the ones I am lumped with who are likely just going to let me down I couldn't care less about. I'd have Pidgin and Brett, one of my brothers, Jones, Christ I'd pay for a seat for Jerome and Paul but instead I've got to keep watching the days tick by getting closer and closer to the very serious possibility that I'll be there alone. I only have two spaces I can save, if I gave them to someone else I'd never be forgiven but if they don't hurry up and sort this out those spaces won't even be available any more. I refuse to let myself get upset over this. I will not shed tears over this. I do not care and I will go to my grave not caring.

No comments:

Post a Comment