Friday 4 July 2014

Thinking

Every now and then I'm reminded of what I want, what I really don't want and who I am. This reminder hits like a ton of bricks and it's usually in the same situations. I won't go into detail about these situations or the people around them but I know I've not yet reached the point of life I want to be at. I don't have the things I want. I'm not an average normal 21year old, I was never a normal teenager. I want things people gasp and shake their heads at because I'm too young. But I don't feel too young, I feel older everyday and I feel as if I'm surrounded by people too young for me. That's why I'm so happy in my sister in laws company who is frankly my best friend next to pidgin and who is 30, and why I love Jones so much who is almost 10 years my senior. 

No comments:

Post a Comment