Friday 18 July 2014

Last Night

Last night was exactly what I needed. Back at Coniston enjoying my favourite things, Jones in bed and a feel good movie. I'm spoilt rotten you know, not just by the bedroom antics but the little things. Jones had taken the trouble to stock the freezer with ice cream and lollies since I can barely cope without moaning in this unnatural heat wave we're having. I couldn't stop smiling to myself when I finally climbed into bed to go to sleep. Tonight I'll be back again for a long weekend and I can barely keep myself from counting down the hours.

So in honour of my rare and slightly disorientated lovey-dovey mood I thought I'd share some of my sketches of my Mr Jones that I did in moments of loser-ness :-P
Sketch of Lucifer the devil edited into Jones

Jones


Me

No comments:

Post a Comment