Friday 6 June 2014

four walls again

I'm in these four walls again. Every time I'm here the place feels more and more alien, the house is losing its familiarity, my room is losing its comfort. Tonight my nephew is here, its the first time in a while that he's been here at the same time as myself, since usually I'm settled in my little cube of heaven with Jones every evening.

This place always feels better when my nephews here. It must be the sense of another presence but it's a comfort, it's nice to feel like there's someone else here, a person who is more agreeable than my parents and nearer my age and wave length. I miss him when he's not around, it was a great treat when he lived with us for over year. The whole thing just strengthens my desire to live in a full house, to have a family of my own in the future.

More broke now than when I was classed as a student, and without any luck on the job front the only thing I'm really positive about right now is my book. It's going so well I feel as if it's a sign, as if I'm finally back to where I'm supposed to be. Lets hope it pays off, let's hope someone reads it.

No comments:

Post a Comment