Wednesday 2 April 2014

Direct Path

Finally seem to be dreaming more easily now. Last night I dreamt a series of dreams featured around potential future careers, all far fetched and dream-like. I was an apprentice to the designer chap in the hunger games, and we were making clothes out of extraordinary fabrics. Then I was in a bakery, decorating cakes, there was more, a lot more but the more I try to focus on them the more they slip away. I dreamt of my Mr Jones, but again I cant remember specifics, only that he was there. I dreamt of doing well in my poetry collection, now that was a fabrication, it was at this point I realised I was dreaming and woke up. I cannot see a way around the harsh marking of my poetry assignment, if the essay doesn't let me down surely the narrow personal taste of my marker is going to drag me down. I wish I had a direct path that I just had to walk along.

No comments:

Post a Comment