Wednesday 6 March 2013

First Space Marine

This is Thornburn, a space soldier with 2 hearts and 3 lungs, he patrols my fortress and at the roll of a dice can take down some big, roboty other thingee!
Wooo how cute is this little feller!
Well Games Works shop has certainly surprised me, apart from discovering that it is not full of weirdos who dont like visitors, on the contrary peering in through the window leads to warm welcome and sit down ladies lets give you an introductory painting lesson! I was a bit too enthusiastic, when I began playing with the soldiers and making "urgh..urghh *'~jdhd#"  -alien noises while defeating some other thing in combat.
"What do you mean that isnt how you play!?"
Such fun!
Emily made a little solider too, I named him for her, Bruteton! oh yeah.

1 comment:

  1. Thornburn the Ultramarine!

    And you know what, excellent job for a first attempt. I'm impressed. You'll be better than me in no time... lol.

    Grinning from ear to ear reading this. You legend, Siviter :-) x

    ReplyDelete